Fairness Glows is one of the best beauty salon for female in Indore City.We provide make ups for all such as parties, bridal and much more. For any kind of information call us 08109071126.

Nail Art Design Collection 2014 For Women.

11:02 By Unknown


Beautyfull Nail Art Desing,s



Today, in this post, we present designs to fashion and the most fresh of the art of nails for girls and women in spring 2014 season. If you want to be a wonderful every time then you should forever choose last way trend in all fashion garnishes. Continue reading  - See more at: http://newfashionvogue.com/tag/multi-colors-nail-art-designs-2014/#sthash.VJbxPgzJ.dpuf

Mount Nail Design

nail art 121 Nail Art New Designs

10 Fun Nail Art Designs to Try Out 


I'm not the world's biggest jewelry fan. While most girls can't leave the house without arm parties (a term coined by one of my favorite bloggersThe Man Repeller, to refer to stacks and stacks of bracelets, bangles, and the like--thus, a party on your arm) and piled-on rings, I'd much rather stick to my classic black leather watch. Not that this has always been the case. I used to love slipping as many rings as my fingers can handle but, since starting a job that requires me to sit in front of a computer and type one article after another, I've pretty much ditched my favorite rings for the practicality and freedom of bare fingers.

But while accessorizing with rings and bracelets is not my strongest point, I do make up for it by choosing another kind of hand ornamentation: nail polish. One of my favorite ways to pamper myself is to head to a nail salon to get my nails done. There's just something about picking the right shade to suit my mood that makes me so happy (although it may be another story for the manicurist, who has to patiently deal with my indecisiveness and fussiness over which color looks better).


Read MORE...

For more designs CLICK HERE

- See more at: http://nailartsdesign.com/nail-art-new-designs/#sthash.6SAGb6r8.dpuf